Email:ioan dot sacala at acse dot pub dot ro
Office:ED209, PR 502
- Actuators anul 2, semestrul 2
- Introduction to Control Systems anul 3, semestrul 1
- Integrated Systems for Enterprise Resources Management anul 5, semestrul 2
- Advanced Communication Systems anul 6, semestrul 1
- Cyber-Physical Systems anul 6, semestrul 1
- Ioan Sacală was born on January 20, 1983 in Bucharest, Romania. He received the Diploma Engineer Degree in 2007 and the PhD Degree in the area of Future Internet from the University Politehnica Bucharest, Romania, in 2011. Dr. eng Ioan Stefan Sacala holds also a bachelor degree in Political Geography obtained within the University of Bucharest in 2007, and a Master in Information Systems obtained within the Faculty of Automation and Computers Science, University Politehnica of Bucharest. Ioan Sacală has been also an external researcher within UNINOVA Research Institute and from 2011 he has been for several times an invited professor within New University of Lisbon, Faculty of Science and Technology. He has also been an invited professor in China, within Xidian University, Xi’an.
- Ioan Sacala is currently Associate Professor within Faculty of Automation and Computers Science, member of the Professorial Board and member of the Automatic Control and Systems Engineering Department. His main fields of research are: Information Systems, Wireless Sensor Networks and Actuators, Cyber-Physical Systems, Advanced Communication Systems, Internet of Things and Future Internet. Ioan Ştefan Sacală coordinates the Future Internet Enterprise Systems research group within University Politehnica of Bucharest (http://erris.gov.ro/ACSE---UPB).
- Professional experience of Ioan Sacală is based on the research achieved in the implementation of different national and international research projects both as coordinator and member. He is expert evaluator within different national and international research projects. He is author / co-author of different journal articles, books / book chapters, member of the editorial board in different journals and conferences and he has attended numerous conferences either as participant or keynote speaker.
- Ioan Sacală has been also a technical judicial expert within the Ministry of Justice in the fields of Computers, Informatics, Automation and Industrial Informatics, Networks and Communication Software.